Followers

Monday 12 November 2012

My First Blog!

Hi, and welcome to my first ever blog, not sure how these things works but I guess we all start as a beginner.

I guess on your first blog you introduce your self and why I'm here doing blogs :).

Firstly my name is Emily Millichip and i am 20 years of age and at the age of 19 I got a distinction merit merit in art and design, at the moment I am still at college studying a level 3 photography as I am really inspired in the photography industry. At the end of this course I am hoping to get the highest of the highest of grades as you always should give 110% in everything to try to gain the best of the best.

I have created this blog for my own interest to look back on my past and show what I done or created on that day, also created this blog to check out other people interest and their life's in black and white.

Expect a lot of photography and Art on my blogs, but there will be more such as memories, day trips and may one day write a blog about my anxiety once I have got the confident to share to the bloggers.

Lots of Millichocochips love,
.x.

2 comments:

  1. hi emily! welcome to blogger! :) i look forward to reading more of your future posts! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Salt City Bakery Giveaway
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Mimi, sorry it toke so long to reply, still getting the hang of things but slowly getting there :). thank for your comment was such a nice welcome to us blogger and ive checked out your blog and its amazing :). keep up the cool work :)

    thanks, :) x

    ReplyDelete