Followers

Tuesday 13 November 2012

A Chip About My Photography


Juggling Balls!


This photo was taken in my first year of my photography course, on a project called Movement. Capturing the movement of the object while taking the photo, learning techniques or camera setting such as BULB. This photo was taken by continuous shooting in low lighting and then overlaying the series of images to create the show of movement of the model hands and juggling balls.

I love photography and learning new ways to create a beautiful image, weather its a landscape, portraits or just for fun, as I have always been a creative human being and I am a hands on learner and with my photos I like to bring the art side of photography as I see photography is art, creating and manipulating the photo you created.

Feather Girl!

The photo above was taken in May time as it was a part of my project where I had to plan a photo shoot, organising the props I need like the two fan that I made using a deck of cards and artificial feathers and used a painted I did when I was studying art and design, also had to organise getting a model to shoot and make up and hair, which I asked for other college students to help out which would then help them out with their portfolio. Not only I had to thing about props and model but also had to thing about time and how am i arranging the lighting.

Lots of Millichocochips Love.
.x.


No comments:

Post a Comment